Saturday, April 21, 2018

Fast forward to 2018...

it's been such a long while ago that I write something straight from the heart...
fast forward from 2012 to 2018....what has changed in my life includes:

- I'm married in July 2013

- Given birth to my first dear son Evan in May 2015 and started motherhood journey
- Given birth to my second dear son Isaac in Apr 2018 and started yet another journey of mother to two lovely and handsome boy...
- my first property bought at Damansara Foresta is completed and parents and Simon moved into it and loved the place (greenery and fresh air) since...
- moved into my 3rd role in SCB (from Reg Team -> Corporate Treasury -> Head, PMT and FR) and reported to my same old boss - Kevin again....but now part of the Top Team and working closely under CFO too...
- in and out of a leadership role in church (zone leader) and even closed down the GEMs CG that I started many years back becoz of circumstances (non-committal cell members and spiritual lethargy)
- dad had his minor stroke in Sept-2016 and went through a journey of anxiety-helplessness-fear-uncertainties....but was blessed with good doctors (thanks to Ai Huey and her professor colleague) who had given better and more accurate diagnosis so he can be put on right medication...

All in all....things had changed much and I've aged (gracefully and with more wisdom I hope!)....


here's to the second half time of my life journey.....more post on motherhood that I enjoy very much dearly now...and cheers to 20 weeks maternity leave!


No comments: