Saturday, August 22, 2009

I can love again...

I remembered some time ago that I blogged about the pain or reluctance of growing up, having to face many issues and reality of life.....and my last entry was about my disappointment over a friendship.... after abt 2 months of struggles, I guess i've finally grown out of it...

People say i'm full of emotion... the more you engage your heart, the more you're vulnerable.... I agree.... that's why I couldn't grow out of my disappointment, disillusion and hurts...

But last friday's cell meeting topic was good..... it reminded me again about what's care.... care is very central to God's heart and it is a commandment from God....and most of all God initiated and taught us how to love and care... that is the strength and source that keeps us going... we will never exhaust our ability to love if we're fulfilled and contented in God's love... even if we get hurt, we keep going and trying....

I feel I'm ready to do it again........ thank you Lord...

No comments: