Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I finally did it!













It was a very meaningful and blessed day for me!

I finally did it - passed the 'qualified blood donor' test and finally able to donate 350ml blood... in the past you would have recalled that I got rejected again and again because of insufficient iron count, but by the grace of God I'm now healthy and fit enough to donate... I can't describe how blessed is the feeling... all other things do not matter to me (big needle and painful experience, side effect of putting on weight thereafter)...

Well, I'm glad that I did it.... and because of my 'courageous' move, a few others gave their 'first' time too.... you can tell from our satisfying looks :P

Hurray!


2 comments:

Maggie said...

Aiyo Amy Wong.... a slight increase of 0.5lbs also considered as weight gain? :p :p :p

aamyy said...

Hahaha...thank God I managed to stop in-time. But still I think i've already put on 'a bit' but is enough to be noticed d :(

Oh well, it's for a good cause!