My senior pastor from DUMC had called for a week of revival meetings, where he called it 'NIGHTS OF FIRE'...
I had been there every night.....the following is what I remembered and wrote down on the 3rd night:
-------------------------------------
3rd night of nights of fire had gone past....i'm all the more in awe of His love and the mighty work He's doing in our midst. Those of us who were present there can share with you the excitement of hearing testimonies after testimonies of God's healing hand, comforting words and power to set free any bondage, any fear, any lack of faith....I believe all of us felt and experienced God's presence in an awesome and wonderful way....
I have my share of amazing encounter with God:
Tonight Pastor Daniel talked about 'Gift of faith'. It sure did encourage and lifted me. I responded to the altar call and went down my knees. As pastor was praying, I felt my heart being enlarged, enlarged and enlarged by a strong force! Suddenly the things and worries about the world just went diminish and God dealt with my narrow-mindedness and ignorance!
Later on, Pastor Daniel called for Cell Leaders to step forth to be anointed and prayed for. I was waiting with my hands wide opened. The ministry team didn't come after quite a long time. In my heart I was telling God I don't need a release of word, I just want to experience Him in a tangible ways, be it in vision or sensation or voices. When Aunty Stella (Pastor Chris's wife) came standing in front of me started praying, I really felt it - the strong electric current run through my body! It was after just a few words of her prayers, i went down in the power of God. Immediately I felt a strong heat on my forehead! It lasted for a few minutes. When I went down, my hands were still wide opened. I cant put them down, I felt someone holding my hands. It was such a touching and comforting feeling in my heart. When the heat has gone, I started crying, can't hold it, can't explain it, it just flows. God spoke to me in areas that i've yet to completely surrendered to Him. I felt His deep deep assurance that truly His love is larger than life and any of my concerns or worries of the world! I'm drunk in His love now!
All glory be unto Him!
No comments:
Post a Comment