Monday, December 8, 2008

mAke Up cLaSs


How did you spend your long weekend? For me, I was just having butterflies in the stomach the whole weekend.... getting bit restless about my work trip to Singapore..... besides not knowing what to expect.... also becoz the work companion wasn't exactly the people that I prefer....

Anyway.........I started the long weekend by attending a 'make up class' with a group of gals :) Yes, brilliant & cool group of girls! 7 of us met up for a nice big breakfast for dim sum and then went off for the class. All went excitingly and expectantly wanting to learn the best out of it....so we could 'transform' ourselves anew in terms of our outer beauty :)

The class was interesting though the 'make-up school teacher' taught us very basic stuff.... what I learnt the most from that 'only RM9.90' class was some do's and don'ts specically for my face.... and the proper way to trim eyebrow... and what sort of 'cosmetic-material' is preferred, eg cream? liquid? pencil? gloss? shimmering? highlighting? .....the rest are all basic..... anyway, it was a fun Sat morning indeed "> Too bad we didnt manage to take the before and after photos coz short of time...

Haha....this is one thing that will connect any girls together "> Inside our heart of hearts, we truly desire to be a beautiful princess "> gals, don't we?!

Now, probably we should shift out focus back to building on our INNER BEAUTY :)

No comments: