Sunday, November 30, 2008

Burning bush...

I shared this with some of my good friends before that - I have a 'default burning bush' pathway that I walk everyday...

It is the walking-journey from where I park my car (Prince Hotel) to my office (Menara Standard Chartered, just beside Pavilion). I walk that path every morning on my way to work, except when i'm on leave of course.

Along that path, I said countless prayers and had many exchanges with the Lord..... I often have my sweet nice morning talk with God.... but of course there are also times of arguments, complaints, wining in grumpiness with God... but irregardless of the state of my heart or mind.... God often meet me there..... very very powerfully..... that is why I call it as my 'burning bush'....

'In there', God had been awesome....

I had time where He would just lift me up within split seconds by speaking an encouragement to me or breathing into my soul a powerful and living verse (word of God)....
I had time where He rebuked me of a wrong thought/ perception about people( or life /things) or act...
I had time where He would just give me revelations on matters that I've been praying for or seeking Him about...
I had time where He would moved me into action.... and put within me a seed of courage to do the unimaginable...
I had time where He injected into me faith....peace....and courage to face the world...that kept me going...
I just can't name them all.....it's amazing.....
though the distance is short....but the impact is far greater than what you could imagine....

If there is one thing that I miss about 'coming back to work' ...... it'll be walking through that 'burning bush' route again....

I'll be back to work again tomorrow.......">


p/s for those who's not familiar with the story of 'Moses and Burning Bush', you can read Exodus 3 from the bible from this link... where Moses encountered God powerfully and it changed his destiny...
http://www.studylight.org/desk/?l=en&query=Exodus+3&section=0&translation=niv&oq=de%252033&new=1&nb=de&ng=33&ncc=33

No comments: