Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I will still praise God...

Today is not exactly a 'good' day for me as my medical report shows a high alert on my 'liver' and to take note on my 'kidney'....was initially quite disturbed by it as it seems to really prove that my health is deteriorating no matter how hard I try to convince myself that it's not the case...I don't want to blame it on my hectic work and project as I think I have much to be blamed for not finding a balance between work and rest....and also not having the discipline to exercise regularly...

All these while, many well-meaning close friends who advised and nagged me about my overboard coffee habit and lack of quality rest n sleep.... I thought I have the world of energy in me to cope but reality finally kick in... I appreciate all my close friends who showed me their concern and support in prayers...

Well, i'm not TOO worried yet.... for now, i'll just go and enjoy my holiday in Sabah this coming weekend....and will probably recheck and seek for second opinion upon returning...this doctor asked me not to worry, just watch my diet and do exercise and to go back for check up again 2 months later....

Well no matter what......i've resolved in my heart.....that I will still praise Him........ no matter what.....(quoting the movie FACING THE GIANTS - if i win, I praise God, if I lose, I praise God.....) God shall be my healer and strength...

No comments: