Thursday, June 18, 2009

In anticipation...

With much excitement and anxiety, and great anticipation.....i'm counting down on the days where I'll be flying back to Sabah - the land where I was borne and I dearly miss...

It's been 12 years that i've been away.... lots of changes and development since..... the environment change.... so as the people.... visiting some old friends feels weird as some I had not kept in touch for quite a while and some were the people whom you were once close but not anymore...

Dunno what to expect....I just know that I need a break from my hectic work and that's the best place to be.... nature... beautiful scenery without much distraction like shopping or busyness or noises etc.... I really hope and pray that it'll turn out to be a wonderful and memorable trip as I do not know when I will go back there next....

It's definitely gonna be an exciting and adventurous trip as we're gonna rent a car straight from the airport and drive up to Kundasang as our first itinerary on the list......and the next highlight will be island visit.... I can already see the blue/greenish mountain with the mist and clouds....and smell the beach and the sand and hear the sea breeze and birds chirping.......

I can't wait.............SABAH, I'm COMING!!!!!!!!

No comments: