As I start to recollect all the memories of that short 4 days-3nights trip to Sabah, the beloved place where I grew up in....it was just short and sweet...
I managed to spend time with my secondary school best friend E Tian....and find that we're still so real to each other and able to connect our hearts so well....we talked quite a bit, about people, about the past, about the present condition and circumstances we're both in, we talked about our family, the friends or people around us etc...
I managed to pass by or visit places with many fond memories about the past - Tanjung Aru Beach, Tshung Tsin Secondary School & Pre-U Centre, Damai shops, my old church Glory Christian Centre, Kundasang & Kinabalu Park, Hot Spring, Tanah Emas and Lido, Karambunai, the Islands etc...
I managed to recognise most of the roads and even drove up to Kundasang and come back and find our way back to the hotel.....great adventure...
All in all, I managed to really let loose, let my hair down and did my best to relax and enjoy myself.... we had wine at the bedroom the 1st night in the 'cold' and talking about girl's stuff etc... next is E Tian drove me all the way up to Karambunai on the 2nd night for fine-dining and we talked our hearts out.... and on the 3rd day I threw myself into the sea and just swam and swam forgetting about work, stress, worries and all the concern behind....the sea, the sand and the snorkeling really did wonders... and of course my long awaited visit to Tanjung Aru, the place where E Tian and I had so much memories and interesting experiences to share.....I enjoyed myself thoroughly!
Not forgetting the effort my friends put in to plan the itinerary for us, enquire about hotel, about car and always getting us the information and the things we need for the entire trip... it just warmed my heart....
I missed Sabah dearly.....and I missed my friends sorely....I hope to be back again SooN!
For pictures, can visit my facebook http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/album.php?aid=121537&id=661352737
No comments:
Post a Comment