- Generation Encountering Master (God)
- Generation Engaging Mission (Purpose and Vision in life)
- Generation Enriching Others (Reaching out and Making a difference in the world)
These are my CG family members….my dears and darlings…they are a unique group of friends & brothers and sisters whom God had placed in my life during this journey of my life….and I really thank God for each one of them…
Let me tell you what is so amazing about them....
From the back row:
Adeline, Ellen, Kenny, Nic (all four in blues)
From the front row:
Yoong Lin, LayGuan, Amy, Jackie (all four in black) and the sweet pinky Angela
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let’s start from the ladies…
Adeline – She is ‘active & cheeky’, often excited about things, about people easily. She has got lots of potential within and lots of areas for grooming too; need encouragement to draw the best out of her. She’s very caring too. Recently, I found her carrying 3 big water bottle full of chrysanthemum tea for the CG members at the church conference coz many of us were sick, WOW, I’ve already recovered even before drinking it :)
Adeline, you need to build on your character and faith strongly and firmly, then you’ll do really well! Remember, a good leader come with great character tenacity, good skills set and strategic thinking :)
Ellen – She has a very gentle and pleasant disposition, yet you find she has got strong faith within. She’s helpful and mature, she sees the big picture and seek to fill the gaps. She’s trustworthy and responsible, very impressive organizer :) I like her firm security, never too conscious about what others think or afraid of being embarrassed. When she thinks it’s the right thing to do, she will do it wholeheartedly and unregrettably….
Ellen, I believe you can deposit and build up others with your positive attributes, therefore go do it and the Lord will bless the work of your hands :)
Jackie – She’s cheerful and sweet. I like her servant-hood spirit, always giving, always serving others, always giving her best. She’s nice to be around with, she likes to tease me and yet I know she’s fond of me :p But ya, I often like to hear her sharing from her heart about life, about work, about people, about things she learnt. She lives boldly and unashamedly for Christ at work and at home, very commendable and great example for us to follow.
Jackie, continue to find your rested-ness and strength in the Lord as you continue to serve and pour out your life for others. Remember to strike a balance ya :)
Angel-a – She’s often excited, often passionate about things that she’s doing. Very ambitious and always pursue the best and seek to excel for the glory of God. She has an in-borne amazing love for people, very caring, sensitive and understanding. I’m often very touched by her enormous support and encouragement to me in cell.
Angela, remember your vision in life, keep the focus right, go for it, I know you’ll be a truly amazing woman for God wherever He places you :)
And now the gentlemen….
Yoong Lin – He’s an amazing doctor with a big heart for people (patients). I was thrilled when he shared about his voluntary request to be posted to Sabah so that he can learn more and thus serve people better. He knows his calling so well and so focus in doing it! He’ll always say YES whenever there’s a need to serve (in CG) and he will give his best to help. I’m so proud of him.
YL, may you find joy in learning and becoming a great doctor for His kingdom, that not only lives be healed, but touched and transformed into the Kingdom of God!
Lay Guan – He’s funny n humorous, though he has got quite a serious look, potential star for OSCAR award :) He has brought much joy to the cg member by his creativity and freedom to express himself :) He is always positive about growing spiritually and rising up to serve Him in capacity God enables him. I’ve seen tremendous growth in his faith, positive character demonstrated (teachable, humble and available), just need bit more courage and faith to step forward.
LG, I have no doubts you’ll rise and excel, move out of your comfort zone and let God take you to greater heights…and have faith, you can do it! (*really*)
Kenny – He is a joker, and yet you’ll find a soft spot within him. His heart yielded-ness to God is so apparent and inspiring, very anointed worship leader too who can draw people to the presence of God by him just humbling himself to God, very encouraging man! :) Work environment is challenging, but still giving his best to CG and witnessing for Christ at work. I definitely enjoy hanging out with him and Ellen – nice joke partner but also very encouraging and edifying sharing too from their hearts :)
Kenny, continue devote yourself to God and He shall grant you the desire of your hearts. I know God’s favour and blessing had been with you along your journey and He will continue to guide you from strength to strength, faith to faith, glory to glory, to be a great HUSBAND :) and a great LEADER :) for His glory!
Nic- He’s artistic, imaginative etc… knows heaps about CAR, COMPUTER….and lots of other stuff….. which often I have nothing to contribute :) but I take joy in seeing him grow and be a part of cg, from being an observant to participant and believer of faith :) it’s real transformation. He has a very kind and generous heart, committed and helpful, always volunteer to help and will always be there, rain or shine.
Nic, we joy in being a part of your journey to knowing Christ and now growing in Him. I know work has not been easy, but I know you’re sticking by close to Him :) Continue to be rooted in Him and go where He leads you as He’ll always give you the best :)
One more…..last but not least….
David – He has joined us for a brief moment and had gone back to hometown to mend family’s business for good. But I find him to be really a sincere and passionate guy. I remembered him calling me on Friday to tell me he’s attending CG at his end and asking how’s everyone in cg here, boy, that really blessed my heart! I know he will grow and continue to make a difference in wherever God places him :)
David, I personally do not know you well, but I saw depth within you, you know your focus well and pursue it. May you flourish in your business and making Christ known through how you live your life! I know you’ll do well as you put God first :)
So, this is my spiritual family, where though I’m just a sister in Christ to them, but I’m like a mother, nag them, discipline them, care for them, encourage them and love them to bits…:) I see beauty within each one of these precious life God has amazingly put into my life… I thank God for them, coz they made me proud and beautiful in the eyes of the Lord for they are truly GEMs :)
AMEN!
No comments:
Post a Comment