It was said that the only constant variable in life is CHANGE. Totally agreed!
Some changes are easy to accept and adapt, while others may be unwelcome and difficult to cope. I’ve been through one just recently, which is not very pleasant but is necessary. Still adjusting and getting used to it….but I know that it shall get better.
I once agreed with my good friend, ‘It’s so not nice to grow up!’ :)
It’s not easy to go through challenges and changes in life, but often or not it toughens and prepares you and I to face the life and journey ahead better. We came out stronger and more mature, don’t you think? I once shared this revelation I had from God with my CG about growing up. I was on the LRT going to work. Was praying and talking to God silently in my heart.
I was telling Him how nice it is not to grow up, not having to make major and difficult decisions and also taking lead of my own life etc.... then I passed by a school with children having their assembly. Immediately God spoke to me. 'Were you once there? Dragging to go for assembly and wish you never grow up! And now you see and understand that it is not unbearable and it is in fact fun - a matter of perspective.'
He went on to speak, "One day in Heaven, as you look back, you will deem today as a privilege of living. You will then understand that what you're experiencing and going through today in fact part and parcel of growing up. You should enjoy the moment while you are here on earth. One life to live, live it to the fullest!'. That really sets me free and I always remember that encounter with God and I look forward to eternal life in heaven.
Therefore, I shall proclaim that:
By the grace of God that I am who I am today….and I shall be who He wants me to be…
Let’s embrace changes guided and ordered by God. And.....let's enjoy GROWING UP! :)
3 comments:
hey people who read this blog,
have you realised that our good friend Amy Wong Yin Hoon, hasn't updated this blog for long time?
I haven't seen her online for long time too.Anybody has any idea what she has been up to?
Hope she is doing well there and cheerful as ever.
Bye bye,
the 'little boy'
Post a Comment