Monday, May 28, 2007

When you believe

Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey - When you believe

As promised, i've downloaded this song, especially dedicated to my beloved colleagues at work. Hope you enjoy the song as much as I do.
Remember, there can be miracle, when you believe! :)

4 comments:

zewt said...

what miracle do u want? there's no miracle in those reports u need to submit to BNM.

aamyy said...

Miracle in achieving our dream in life, if we believe......Miracle in maintaining and grooming the friendship till the ends of day, if we believe.....Miracle in making a difference in others' lives, if we believe...etc....

Talking about life, not talking about work, my dear :)

zewt said...

from your comment in my blog... it sounds as though you approve what they did... they are really staging a show to bluff the whole church...

your church by the way.

aamyy said...

I'm not approving such behaviour. All I'm saying is that we should not judge someone's sincerity or insincerity.

I trust my church had put in place a very proper and extensive pre-marital counselling process. If the couple want to 'bluff' their way through, it's only going to be between them and God.

Appreciate if such discussion will not be part of record in my blog discussion coz I don't like commenting on others' behaviour, especially publicly.

Thanks :)

P/s you can mail me at aamyy79@gmail.com or MSN chat amy_wyh@hotmail.com