Thursday, October 16, 2008

Authencity vs Pretension?!

Been thinking a lot about this topic lately....

The most commonly seen 'controversial' are:-
- I think i'm real, how come others say i'm fake...
- I think he/she is so fake...why everybody think he/she is so real...

What about these other ones:
- I don't wanna show/say it, but I have to...but the repurcussion is great....do it say it or just bury it....
- I can't deny or pretend the hurt is not there, but I can't let him/her know....
- I don't want to do it anymore, but I need to do it....not only that, but also to not show that I can't or not willing coz I just don't have a choice...

- I'm 'not ok', but I gotta say 'i'm ok'....
- I want to confront it, but it's not the right timing yet, so do I just pretend I didn't know or didn't see it...
- I don't like him/her, but I still got to face him/her everyday, and try my best to love him/ her....

- I'm upset....but I need to give grace.....and be understanding and forgiving..... but it repeats again and again...
- I want it badly, but I am not in the position to ask...

- Should I write or should I not? Can post or not?
- etc....

Have you been there? Do you know how it feels? I supposed this is not called pretension..... but on certain occassion called 'honouring one's responsibilities'......or do you think it's purely cowardice....I dunno....but I know that if this persists, it creates frustration and despair.....

I've found an 'interim cure'.....it is called 'letting go'.....it's painful.....but it sure does help....for now...


No comments: