Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Blogging...

I used to just write on whatever that comes to my mind......but recently I just keep challenging my 'line of thoughts', wanting to expand the horizon of my thinking and reflection.....not only to add to the variety of my sharing, but also to really make me do some serious *and some not so serious but worth spending time on* reflection about life and people.....

The usual stuff that we talk or think about everyday are work, people (close friends, or acquaintance or even 'enemies'), family, relationships, ministry, religion, heart-felt sharing, problems, personal views or convictions etc.....and to some politics and current affairs (which I don't normally touch on, not that i'm afraid of ISA, it's just that it encourages biased or opinionated sharing and it can be quite unfair. Worse still if it promotes further dissatisfaction or anger amongst the frequent visitors of one's blog. Not sure if my stand on this will change one day, but this is what I believe in for now)...

Anyway, so while driving these few days, I went into my usual mode of deep thoughts, I thought about these and wanted to blog about:
- 'what are the nicest & sweetest things others had done to me....'
- 'why hurting people keep hurting people...'
- 'what is one thing I want to achieve before year of this year...'
- 'should we be honest at all time?..'
- 'what to do with frustration....'
- 'can we see the future?...'
-'what I love and hate about being single'...
- 'what I wish can change in my life....'
- 'How full is your tank...?'
-'why weird people behave the way they do'...
-'is worry a sin?'...
-'Letting go....and let God....'
-'Just head-knowledge? what about heart-knowledge?...'
-'what i'm truly obsessed with....'
-'what I consider a real testing for my soul....'

That's all for now.... I may not eventually write or share all these here.....but just to allow you to have a glimpse of what went through my mind....maybe you can share some of these with me too.....">

Any more good suggestions?

4 comments:

zewt said...

can change the font first before u blog all that? very difficult to read lah...

Anonymous said...

I can see that your frequent visitors or should I say visitor is only zewt. Haha! No offence k...

I'm just waiting for something here before I can leave work so just thought of dropping some silly note :)

Anonymous said...

Oops...forgot to say that visitor #2 is me, Debs.

aamyy said...

Debs, have you heard of 'if you have nothing better to say, don't say'... hahahhaha....got a few frequent visitors la... just that all of them are silent admirers ">

Cheers....i'm taking your 'insult' easily, no worries..."p