Thursday, April 2, 2009

Since my last appearance...

It's been a while since I last wrote... a lot of things had happened since then, significant ones include:-
- finally crossing the 30-mark - age catching up and stamina failing :(
- unforgettable birthday surprise - it's the 3rd surprise!!! And I still fall into the trap!
- a truly sweet CNY with bro and sis in law back to celebrate together
- a crazy valentine's night out with a few gals closest to my heart
- the pleasant surprise of promotion even during this difficult time
- my 1st time experience learning to write SQL and am still learning.... kinda enjoying the steep learning curve now doing basel II project, but with that comes a great responsibilities and unbearable stress and pressure too...
etc etc etc........

Been feeling very old lately.......it's not just physically, but emotionally and mentally.... will this be a temporary feelings or ........? I dunno....

All I know is that I'm really very very tired lately.......

No comments: