Just came back from the movie with my gals.......quite a nice movie, but the impact wasn't that great for me, beside thinking it's such a waste for her to pack her little room with so much stuff, but then again, she's pretty!!! She's got the body, the feature, the look, just perhaps.....not the money!
Anyway, I was telling my friends that the greatest thing that i've gained from the show is that I wanna write and never stop writing....original writing that comes from me.... writing that comes from the heart..... and I believe one day my writing will be like that of the 'girl with the green scarf'..... not that it has to be 'famous and all'....just that I pray that my writing will eventually touch a life.... even if it touches one or only one reader, I think it's worth it! :P Really pray that my humble writing will find an echo in my readers' hearts..
It's been a while since I wrote an inspiring and good piece........and I shall attempt to do that..... may God annoint my hands....and give me a great inspiration.......
2 comments:
what has writing gotta do with shopoholic?
You obviously had not watched the movie, if you have, you'll understand.... that shopaholic is a journalist (writer) too :)
Post a Comment