Thursday, April 9, 2009

A sweet understanding...

Recently I was very overwhelmed by work pressure .....and just this week, I felt that pressure was building up and I was affected after seeing one of my colleagues having half of his face 'temporary paralysed' because of some nerve infection... I dunno if it's due to over-work but he's one of the last few persons who leave the office everyday and my workload kinda catching up to his... it was a wake up call for me to watch myself closely (especially i've been down and not-so-good-mood (impatient) lately....so much so that it even affects the way I talk or interact with my parents...

I wrote dad a letter to apologise and asked for his understanding and patience to bear with me as I adjust to fit in to my new role and to continue to persevere through this difficult project i'm working on right now...

He replied and said yes he noticed and he understood totally how that felt and all he asked is for me to take care of myself and learn to take it easy and relax (something that I've told him before few years back when I saw him reacting just like the way I do now!)... it was a sweet understanding from dad on my 'misbehaviour' ....my heart is deeply touched and immediately teared :) it's good to know that our parents always accept and love us the way we are

They're leaving for long holiday starting from tomorrow........will be away for 2 weeks.......I hope I can recuperate quickly and resume to be a good daughter to them when they return......... i'm gonna miss them so much :(

No comments: