I have just finished a 1.5 day training in office and now back to my BAU (Business-As-Usual) working mode...
One of the most irritating thing that I have to entertain throughout this entire new project is this lousy working attitude of someone (s) who will try to PUSH (or AVOID) responsibilities as much as he (they) can and making life difficult for others without giving any value-adding or constructive comments or suggested solution to a problem... (*my SCB colleagues will know who I am talking about*)
Guess my challenge in this project is not only the tight timeline and the overwhelming information to digest and learn, but also to deal and work with these people. I've recently learnt from my leadership training class that one of the key components of a successful team is a common GOAL! I hope that my humble involvement in this project will be able to 'drive' this when we move into a more critical period of the project later. While there needs to be a formal documentation of clear defined responsibilities by each party involved, but there should be more care and sensitivity in the discussion and effort put in to driving the project way forward... which the way I see it right now is quite lacking at this point of time...
Anyway..... it just hit me again on this so called 'human nature' being clearly displayed right in front of my eyes... i'm not saying i'm perfect....even the bible says that there is a intense and constant struggles within our soul of the flesh vs spirit.... wanting to give in to the ugly and wicked side of human nature vs wanting to do good or kindness to others... I wouldn't say this conflict never do occur within me (in fact, it does, everyday e.g. temptation to complain about your boss or gossip about others) but my aim is to conquer it as much as I can.....if I fall I pick myself up again and try again! I know God is my gracious Father who will help me and sustain me through it all.....
Dunno why I am writing all these........ but anyway, if you can, will you care enough to keep me in prayers please...... so I can come out from this project stronger, as a person ">
No comments:
Post a Comment