I'm a strong believer of being authentic and real in sharing our lives with one another, i.e. not pretending to be strong or OK when we are not.... or putting a strong front because we need to show the world that we can make it.... Well, that doesn't suggest that i'm always weak or frail....it's just that it is when we are weak, God will make us strong... and when we are humble and real....God will elevate us and make all things good in our lives...
I have always been sharing my life journey openly with the readers of my blog (I actually do not know who reads my blog anymore hahahahaha, I hope there are still people out there who may be encouraged or inspired by my humble sharings here) and also my cell members or people whom I trust. Recently, there were a few cell members who asked me about how I am coping with my recent struggles.....my heart was warmed and touched. It may just be a casual conversation but it sure did lifted me up a little knowing that people do care. God always has His special ways of encouraging me...
God has also been more 'naggy' (in good ways ">) to me lately.... hahahahhaha.... reminded me again & again how to deal with certain challenges that i'm currently facing...and keep cheering me on.... the friends whom I treasure but had lost touch have also 'reappeared' one after another recently.... the exchanges are really heart-warming... though our lives had changed drastically since we last 'parted', but the depth of the friendships is still there.... amazing, isn't it?!
It's almost the end of another year now........ I think it's high time for all of us to take stock and learn to give thanks to God....... for it is when we count our blessings, we know that we are truly blessed.....
No comments:
Post a Comment