Thursday, November 27, 2008

CHrIsTMaS

Ya i know it's a bit too early to be talking about it...anyway...can't help it...read on

I just came back from carolling practice....couldn't help it but to pen down that little 'heart-warming and touching' moment I experienced just now...

What does Christmas mean to you?

I was introduced to this song just tonight, titled Christmas isn't Christmas... it's truly a beautiful song. The lyrics somehow made my heart beat faster...made me search my heart even more intensely as we draw closer to the end of this year, I begin to ask myself - is my heart full of His love, His hope, His message....?

Is yours too?

Enjoy the song and what the lyrics say...

Christmas isn’t Christmas
Till it happens in Your heart
Somewhere deep inside you
Is where Christmas really starts
So give your heart to Jesus
You’ll discover when you do
That Christmas is really Christmas for You

Jesus brings warmth like a winter's fire
A light like a candle’s glow
He’s waiting now to come inside
As He did so long ago
Jesus brings gifts of truth and light
And makes them bloom and grow
So welcome Him with a song of joy
And when He comes you’ll know
That……

p/s to listen to the song, go to this link
http://www.imeem.com/people/NXE8Oys/music/SWM4GTO4/jon_and_joy_christmas_isnt_christmas/

Christmas Isnt Christmas - Jon and Joy

No comments: