Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Worry not!

I dunno about you... maybe coz i'm on holiday.....and been thinking a lot.... and the need to confront and face some real issues in life for myself and for family.......it does make me fall into the trap of 'worries' at times no matter how hard I try to internalise the verse 'do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own'....

Anyway, I was talking to my ever-so-sweet-and-dear sister in law....
she reminded me of these....which I think is very well said... nothing new or difficult to understand....but very good reminders....

There are 3 things in life that you need or should not worry:
1. things that had happened - nothing u can do to salvage it.... the only thing is that u can do better in future
2. things that not yet happen - you can start to worry or think about it when it comes.... anyway, it may not necessarily happen any way...
3. things that are happening now
- if you worry, you will not be able to calm down and make sense of it and make a good decision.......or rather....to hear from what God has got to say abt what to do...

So, let's worry not...............shall we?!

No comments: