Sunday, November 9, 2008

It's not fair!

That's the topic of the sermon today....

I believe everyone of us at one point or another in our life believe this statement to be true....me included.

Tonight I had a chat with a friend of mine. She claimed that she was being treated unfairly by another close friend of mine. I am really stuck in between, not in the position to comment anything because i was not there to know what happened and to tell what is right or wrong. All I know is that she hasn't been able to let go, even though it happened a while back....and this really 'imprisoned' her.... she is still very much affected by the incident. My heart ached when I see the two of them not being able to see eye to eye with each other and both of them are so dear to me. I've decided to stay out of the unresolved 'argument or misunderstanding'....

Sometimes in life, we make complaints.....or we ask all sort of WHY questions....but never get a 'reasonable' answer.... do we still dwell in it or will we choose to let go ....?!?!?!

I had many unhappy experiences in life too... and had my share of struggles in wrestling with God before letting go what I deem is 'unfair'... the most valuable lesson I learn in this area is - the faster I let go, the better is the favour I do for myself in gaining back the freedom to go on living life, and live it to the fullest......... God's ways are truly beyond our ways and His thoughts are higher than ours (Isa. 55:8-11)...

If I say that I love the Lord and know in my heart that He loves me, I am going to believe that He always have my best interest in mind.... all I need to do is BELIEVE.....">

No comments: