Monday, November 17, 2008

Specially for 'Anonymous'

This entry is specially dedicated to YOU- 'Anonymous' :P

I was quite surprised to receive that comment from you.... but I think I can roughly figure who are the possible ones who may drop such comments, but anyway, that's not the point of this entry...

I get questions about marriage once in a while.... people who know me know that I have nothing much to comment at this point of my life :) and people who know me WELL knows that I leave my 'fate' to God "> There were a few men in my life who left a remarkable (in good or bad ways) impact in my life, and each time I learnt more about myself, about God and about human...

So to answer you plainly :)

When am I planning to get married and any latest age - I don't PLAN my marriage unfortunately or fortunately "> I wish I know when and who but no.....it is really up to the BIG BOSS up there ">. Anyway, I think i've grown old enough to know that this is not to be forced or hurried :) My mentality is that if I am to marry the wrong man, then might as well not marry :) so with that, also mean that there will not be any latest age ......just hopefully I don't grow old so fast hahaha...

My ideal spouse? Someone who love the Lord and love me wholeheartedly + 100% real or honest to me in all ways. That's it! But too bad till now I still can't find one hahahhaha...... Anyway, the criteria setting games played by most people - I don't play anymore lo :)

Lastly, wanna say....
If you are a sister - thanks for your care, love you too sis! :)
If you are a bro - maybe you can find me a good man? hahahhahaha....thanks anyway!

1 comment:

aamyy said...

From your reply, it doesn't seem like you are a close friend of mine who knows me, my personality and knows what is good for me.

Guess we just have to agree that we don't agree with each other on this area :)

Thanks anyway for reading my blog :)

GOD BLESS!